1922 Joxé Alberdi born on the 29th May in Azkoitia in the Basque Country of Spain.
1938 First Prize for Posters and Linocut in Maidenhead, England.
1947 Appointed teacher of sculpture at St Martin‘s School of Art, London.
1948 Opened the new Sculpture School at St Martin‘s School of Art.
1950 Exhibited his work, Consumatum Est, at the Royal Academy of Art, London, to critical acclaim.
1952 Appointed a Member of the Royal Society of British Sculptors.
1959 Agriculture in resin and fibreglass (4m) for Rodwell House, Taunton, Somerset.
1961 Four works in resin and fibreglass for the Bull Ring Centre, Birmingham, with Trewin Coppleston, painter.
1962 A mural of Travertine marble (20m) for the Ford Motor Company, Ilford, London.
1963-1967 For Barclay‘s Bank Head Office, London, a fountain of copper and nickel (11m) and a mural in laminated glass (5m long, 2m high, 0.75m thick). In Brighton, for the Hotel Bedford, a mural, Chinoise, in copper, iron and copper-zinc alloy.
1967 Made a Fellow of the Royal Society of British Sculptors. Exhibited at the Royal Academy, London. A sculpture for Feltham High Street, Surrey: Phoenix, in Travertine marble (3 m, 8 tonnes). Mother and Child in copper for the Ibstock Place School, London.
1968 Alma Mater for Exeter College, Oxford University, in Travertine marble (3.2m, 9 tonnes). Bas-relief in resin and fibreglass for the Hotel Metropole, Brighton.
1969 Bust of Arthur Toscanini for Readers‘ Digest. For Mr. R. Seifert, Architect, Space Age in steel (11m) for the Sunbury Cross Centre, Surrey. For Sr. Bartolomé March, Ode To Greco in Carrara marble for the garden of his Palace in Cala Ratjada, Mallorca. Spirit of a New Town in resin and fibreglass (5m) for Stevenage New Town.
1971 For the architect Nevill Beardsworth, a fountain for Nailsea Square in cor-ten steel (14m 8.5 tonnes).
1975 Exhibition of works in the Juana Mordó Gallery (Madrid), and a Retrospective Exhibition for the Earl of Ancaster at Memorial Hall, Corby Glen, Lincolnshire.
1976 Exhibition of works in the Galería Valera, Bilbao. For Sr. Bartolomé March, two Pajarracos (Birds), each one 5m high, in resin and fibreglass for the garden of his Palace in Cala Ratjada, Mallorca.
1977 Exhibition of works in the Caja de Ahorros Municipal, Guipúzcoa, in collaboration with the Galería El Pez of San Sebastián.
1978 Exhibition of works in the Caja Provincial de Ahorros de Alava. For the Diputación Foral of Alava, Aitor in resin and fibreglass (2.3m) for the gardens of Ajuria Enea, Vittoria. A series of 75 bronzes of Aitor cast and signed.
1979 Exhibition of works in the Bürdeke-Zurich Gallery, Switzerland. A series of bronzes, The Family, for the Caja Provincial de Alava. The first piece in this series is in the collection of the Pope.
1980 Exhibition of works, with Ramón de Vargas and Leon Zack, at FIAC‘80 in Paris. For the Earl of Ancaster at Grimthorpe Castle, a relief in copper-zinc alloy and iron (4m).
1981 The Diputación Foral of Alava presented The Family to the King and Queen of Spain. Exhibitions in the Municipal Galleries of Bilbao and Madrid. Exhibition at the Chicago Art Fair.
1986 Exhibition of works in the Juana Mordó Gallery (Madrid).
1987 Jaume I in bronze (5m) for the City of Dénia.
1989 Exhibition of works in the C.A.G., San Sebastián.
1990 Monument to El Pelotari, Ondarreta, San Sebastián.
1991-1995 Homage to Euzkalerria for Azkoitia in cor-ten steel (11m).
1996 Exhibition of works in the Isabel Bilbao Gallery (Dénia).
1999 Exhibitions of works at the Kuka Bank in San Sebastián (Spain), in Zarauz (Spain), and in St Jean de Luz (near Biarritz, France).